Customs clearance vehicles: the nuances of SFSU
Products that exceed the norms of free entry under Part. 1 tbsp. 374 of the Customs Code, including classified according to codes 8701-8705, 8711, 8716 UKT VED, and license units to them to be skipped in the customs territory of Ukraine only on the condition of payment of customs payments in the form of cash collateral.
To these positions UKT VED include:
• motor vehicles for the transport of 10 persons or more, including the driver;
• passenger cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons (other than motor vehicles of heading 8702), including cargo vans and racing cars, motor vehicles for the transport of goods;
• motor vehicles for special purposes, mainly for the transport of persons or goods (eg, trucks for emergency repairs, crane trucks, fire vehicles, truck mixers, vehicles for cleaning roads, watering cars, cars, shops, radiological vehicles);
• motorcycles (including mopeds) and cycles fitted with an auxiliary motor, with or without sidecars, wheelchairs;
• trailers and semi-trailers, other self-propelled vehicles, their parts.
Letters SFSU from 06.03.2015, № 1340 / 99-99-24-01-03-18 and from 30.10.2014, № 8945/7 / 99-99-24-01-01- 17.
Source site [ЛІГА:ЗАКОН